Every gift makes a difference
There are many ways in which your gift to the Center will support our operations. It can:
- fund the Center’s on-going research;
- create post-graduate fellowships at the Center;
- initiate field-action-projects (FAP’s);
- launch a journal devoted to the policy discussions of criminological research;
- create a Visiting-Professorship for a senior criminology scholar to spend time at the Center, developing cross institutional relations, and enhancing the Center’s expertise;
- establish a named Chair in Indian Criminology;
- open a new library at the Center;
- build a Wall of Fame.
You will ensure that our work has a public policy impact. Your gift can:
- help change the conversation about crime and justice by engaging the public, media and policymakers with evidence based contributions to the debate;
- create a named Annual Address for a public lecture by a distinguished scholar or practitioner.
You will help us build and connect a community of scholars, practitioners, policy-makers, and thinkers on criminal justice public policy. Your gift can:
- invest in the thought leaders of the future by supporting our Emerging Scholars Criminology Network;
- support the Center’s flagship Summit;
- enable the Center to host public events throughout the year.
Become an Event Sponsor
The Center for Criminology & Public Policy (CCPP) has an active schedule of public seminars and events. These events provide a valuable opportunity for us to communicate the Center’s research and bring together those working on crime and justice issues. Please contact the Director, R Rochin Chandra, if you would like to sponsor an event, either financially or in-kind (e.g. by organizing a conference meal, and providing a venue).